a drug that makes you dream a drug that makes you dream

Pretty solid

I didn't like your other songs that much but this one is rather enjoyable.
It's kind of repetitive but i guess that lies in the nature of trance songs. I really liked the quiet ending though.

Keep practicing and you'll get among the best on here i'm sure.

Check out my newest song? :3

<3, a fellow bananaman

May i test your subwoofer? May i test your subwoofer?

Great!

It's a nice, raw beat. It should have a little break in it though. I could imagine it to be almost silent and then come back with a high pitched noise.

Also, my subwoofer wasn't too impressed.

8/10
4/5

timpeton responds:

Hmm...Maybe you're right... I'll make a edit/remix of this song as soon as i have time.
Thanks...i'm gonna impress you sub one day! xD

Big Cats Big Cats

Decent singing, automated music.

I expected something worse, my dear Sawdust. Your singing is quite alright, with some work it can become great. Recording quality is OK too, have heard worse.

Although the music is computer-generated it sounds better than some of your other songs, especially the drums.

Overall a good song to chill out too. Lyrics would be great though cause it's hard to understand at times.

I really like the fading out at the end.

Keep up the good work,
watzmann

Sawdust responds:

T'was a cold december
She came in through a window
I was on fire
And she told me

Hon, I need a place to stay
In fact, i'll make it worth your day
While she was talking i was all hush
I knew what this dame was doing was

ALSO THANK YOU

Jazzy and unfinished Jazzy and unfinished

Needs a guitar

This piece has great potential! But to me the main part is missing... which is a guitar.
I'd suggest a moderately distorted one with a lot of reverb... kinda like Brothers in arms by dire straits, maybe you know it.

Well this is still a neat track and i'll give it a 4/5 and a 8/10.

P.S.: Would you allow me to make my own interpretation of the song? :)

A traveler between lands II A traveler between lands II

Nice!

At first it sounded a lot like RHCT but then u threw your own very unique sound in there! I thinkyou should use a little less distortion though, it ruins the relaxing feeling for me a bit.

The feeling i was getting from the distortion part was also nice though. It's hard to describe... like when u have lost someone but you know you have to move on.

Another little thing: it would have been nice if the bass would have went on at 0:46... i dont know why but it needs to be there for me^^

Other than that, great piece and 9 stars and 5/5 from me! I bet you put a lot of effort and passion into this. I will now listen to the first part; let's see if its as awesome as this one :P

P.S.: how did you create the effect in the end? Is it some kind of wah-wah?

Gian responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it Sven. Yeah, it is a song oh hope. It inspires some sadness, but with some faith at the same time, at least for me.

I will think about that bass thing you said there :3

The effect at the end is a whammy pedal, look it up on google ''whammy digitech'' It's a great pedal, it lets you go to higher octaves when you push the pedal.

Thanks again for your words, very nice review, we should collab again soon!

Polly, my cover Polly, my cover

Very cool

i thought it was an awesome cover and close to the original, but i still have some criticism:
1. it was a little too slow
2. the chorus sounded a little weird (not in a bad way though) did u lay 2 voices together there?
3. its not the whole song

PS: i dont think your voice sucks at all! its great man!

Gian responds:

It's a cover :P I wanted to make it slowe, with the chorus with two voices, and not the whole song, to add a little guitar solo, to make it more unique (:

Rig - Moving On Rig - Moving On

it was ok

the mickey mouse voice was a little annoying, but all in all it was good!

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix) ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

Fuckin'...

...cool song, dude! keep up the good work!!

Kai J. - Bitch Kai J. - Bitch

Kinda...

...reminded me of the halo theme song.